$0 Copay Tele-Doctor Visits + Care in 10 Minutes
Why wait for an hour to get antibiotics? And pay a $40 copay?
Family plans are just $12.95 a month
We provide direct access to medical professionals.
Insurance is not required. Sick? We can help.
Call us before you go to your doctor. We can help.
$12.95 a month per family
Average 10 minute response to care
2,700 Doctors on call, no copay
Get Peace Of Mind .... Get Started Today
- Add Your Dependents
- Ask about providers near you
- Take Control And Start Saving
Did you know that 70%* of all doctor visits could be done over the phone?
Our Telehealth Services are provided by 24/7/365 MDLive. Members have access to a network of board certified doctors in the US and will save hundreds if not thousands on avoidable health care expenses per year.
The average Emergency Room visit cost over $1200, and 70%** of emergency room visits are for non-urgent care. The average Urgent Care facility visit costs $150 and most urgent care cility visits are for non-emergency care. Getting a doctor’s office appointment often takes a bit of time and requires long waits at the doctors office once you get there.
*(According to a recent study by PricewaterhouseCoopers, one in four people indicate that it takes more than 30 days to get an appointment with their physician. Many of these cases result in an unnecessary visit to the emergency room. Overall, the total cost of unnecessary emergency room visits is just under $14 billion annually. One of the most common reasons for these unnecessary visits include patient convenience, symptoms that occur after hours or on the weekend, or the patient was unable to get a timely appointment with their physician. According to the Wellness Council of America, 70 percent of all doctor’s office visits are unnecessary, and 66 percent of all ER visits are non-emergencies.)
**(Study: 71% of ER Visits Unnecessary, Avoidable – Seventy-one percent of emergency department visits are unnecessary or could have been avoided, according to a study by Truven Health Analytics, who analyzed insurance claims data for more than 6.5 million ER visits in 2010 based on data in the commercial Truven Health MarketScan database. Only 29 percent of ED visits required emergency care and were not preventable, according to the study. Of the remaining 71 percent of ER visits, 42 percent required immediate attention for conditions that could have been safely treated in a primary care setting, 24 percent did not require immediate attention and 6 percent required emergency care that could have been avoided with appropriate primary care. Average emergency room costs vary wildly based on treatment, but a 2013 National Institute of Health study put the median cost at $1,233.)
From NBC News, October 17, 2016: http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/the-future-of-medicine-is-here-now-787839043616
The prescription card is welcomed and accepted at more than 64,000 independent and retail pharmacies including all major retail pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Duane Reade, Kroger, Rite Aid, Publix and many more.
Members get the best possible value when filling needed prescription medicine orders using their Wellness Call Card. They get the best possible pricing on the medicine they need, when they need it.